HP Envy 5660 e-All-in-One Printer – 123.hp.com/envy5660 setup
Fitting perfectly into the dual role of a home office or even a standalone office system, the 123.hp.com/envy5660 e-all-in-one printer accomplishes all wireless printing needs with the help of the HP Auto Wireless Connect. Running on the manufacturer’s patented Thermal Inkjet technology, the machine provides fast printouts and comes with mobile printing capabilities.
Design and Features
The HP Envy 5660 is pretty compact. Some would even call it petite. It comes with a sleek exterior and is black in color, unlike the traditional HP white colored printers. The edges of the printer have a great finish, allowing it to blend into any décor. With minimal controls and buttons, and only the power button adorning its exterior, the rest of the commands can be executed from the LCD in the front. It attracts a lot of appeal with its fashionable design. This elegant product weighs around 15.4 pounds and is 17.9 x 16.1 x 6.3 inches in width, depth and height, respectively.
Media and sizes
The device has the ability to supports several media sizes such as:
- 3 in x 5 in and 3.95 in x 5.9 in
- 4 in x 6 in
- 5 in x 7 in
- 8 in x 10 in
- A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), and A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in)
- B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in)
- Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Besides the above, the printer also handles various envelope sizes such as International C6 (4.5 in x 6.38 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), and the US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in). The input tray accommodates about 125 sheets in legal size material while the output tray handles about 15 sheets. Different media types that the device can handle are:
- Iron-on transfers
- Photo paper
- Plain paper
With the 123.hp.com/envy5660, you can print from a memory card and even save media into it, perform scans that attach directly into an email or get saved into a folder. Use the HP Auto Wireless Connect feature to achieve wireless printing without a router.
Set up the 5660 for the first time
- If you are setting the printer up from its box for the first time, then heave it out of the box slowly, and place it on a flat table.
- Then remove it out of its cover and check the list that comes with the printer.
- Refer to the printed guides especially if you are setting up the machine for the first time.
- Thereafter, simply plug in the device, place the cartridges into the cartridge access area and insert some paper into the input tray
- Offering varied operating system supports on both the Windows and the MAC, you can also set the printer up using your mobile.
123.hp.com/envy5660 Wireless setup
- Use the responsive touchscreen in front of the device to setup wireless on the printer.
- If you are using the smartphone, download the AIO Remote app for a step-by-step guide to setup the 123.hp.com/envy5660
- On the Windows and MAC PCs, go to HP’s WELCOME, LET’S GET STARTED page on a browser
- Type your printer model’s name and number and click on BEGIN
- The next screen will prompt you to DOWNLOAD YOUR INSTALLATION SOFTWARE where you can click on DOWNLOAD
- Thereafter, simply follow all the instructions and prompts
- In the process, you can download two different apps namely the HP Scan and the HP Utility. Both these are extremely useful for setting up your system and for changing any settings that you may require.