HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/envy7640
With advanced printing facilities through the smartphone or tablet, and even without the requirement of a router, the HP Envy 7640 is an inexpensive device that comes with easy setup and print-ready options. Sporting both NFC and wireless connections, the machine comes with separate trays for documents and photos and even comes with an ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) capable of duplex printing. This Instant Ink ready printer saves up to 50% on ink. The 123.hp.com/envy7640 is a printing wonder especially designed for the home.
Design and Features
- At the outset, the HP Envy 7640 is a multifunctional, sleek, black machine that comes with a sloped front control panel that runs along the full width of the device.
- Truly looking like a next-gen machine, the HP Thermal inkjet printer has a color LCD panel measuring around 8.89 cm on its front.
- With a RAM of around 128 MB, the machine measures around 17.9 x 16.1 x 7.6 inches in width, depth and height, respectively.
- Weighing just around 16.91 pounds, it comes with several other office machine features such as HP Auto Wireless Connect, Scan to e-mail, Scan to Folder and Saving directly into the memory card.
- It is also equipped with a fax feature, and 123.hp.com/envy7640 also encloses a phone cable along with the box.
- For faxing, the 7640 accomplishes speed dialing for at least 120 stations, with added-on features such as fax forwarding, junk fax barrier, Distinctive Ring Detection (DRD), auto reduction, automatic redialing, and also color faxing.
- Along with the printer in the package, you will also get the installation CD and some reference guides that will help you set the printer up.
- Fill up the Instant Ink subscription form to make the most of this economical service.
- Use the installation CD to setup the basic 123.hp.com/envy7640 driver to get the printer working.
- Once you have placed the machine on a flat surface, take out all the tapes, wraps and protective coverings and layers. Check inside the input tray, on the scanner glass and even in the cartridge access area for material.
- Thereafter, power up the printer and on the front control panel, follow some prompts and guides that will ask you for the preferred language and your region.
- The prompts and instructions will also ask you to place the cartridges in the access area and then load some paper.
- Print an alignment page and scan it to complete the physical hardware setup process
Driver and Software Download for both MAC and Windows
- The HP Envy 7640 comes already compatible with the Windows Driver
- Accomplish 123.hp.com/envy7640 wireless setup through the printer with the help of the setup wizard that provides you with instructions every step of the way.
- Enter your password correctly, failing which, you may not be able to connect to the network.
- For best performances, download the full feature driver and software at HP’s website
- Download the file and run it from its downloaded location
For more information about unboxing, 123.hp.com/envy7640 driver and software download and other troubleshooting for the HP Envy 7640 printer, visit 123 hp com envy setup or call our agents at +1-844-510-3770.