HP Envy 4524 Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/envy4524
Setup Instructions for 123.hp.com/envy4524
HP is one of the first companies to bring in the E Print technology. Though now many models have E Print, HP Envy 4524 is one of the first models of printers to have one. Here is a detailed setup process through 123.hp.com/envy4524, right from the unboxing.
After you unbox the printer, check if all the parts are intact and read the user manual to cross-check the parts that you have received. Once you unpack them all, put the printer together in the order below.
- First things first, attach the power cord to the printer and plug it to a power source.
- Try and switch on the printer by pressing and holding the power button.
- Once the printer is turned on, open the input tray.
- Load a few papers. At no point in time load more papers that what the tray can comfortably hold. Overload makes it easier for the paper to get jammed.
- After the papers are loaded, unseal the cartridge and put it in the top. If you have questions on where it goes, please let us know and we will help you.
- After you do all this, the printer will automatically adjust its alignment, and prints a paper. If you want the alignment to be changed, you can do it manually even.
After this is done, the next step is to connect the printer to WiFi
- To be able to connect your printer, please make sure that the Wireless internet visibility is on; meaning, make sure that the printer can detect the Wi-Fi name.
- Now, press and hold the WiFi button on the printer until it starts blinking.
- After the printer detects the nearby internet providers, please choose the one you’d like to connect your printer to.
- After the connection is established, the light will stop blinking and will start staying lit.
Once the printer is connected to the internet, the next, and the last step is to connect the printer to your computer. There are two ways to do this, the first one is by installing the CD that you get during installation. The second is to download the right driver from the internet.
If you are going through installing the CD, the on-screen instructions are more than enough; to help you finish the installation setup. Just make sure the printer and computer are not connected with a USB before the installation begins. The process demands you to connect the 123.hp.com/envy4524 to your computer, and only then is it enough for you to do so.
If you are going for the second option, please make sure to choose the right driver from the website of Hewlett Packard themselves. All you have to do to get the right driver is to furnish the right printer model and the right operating system. You can download the file, and start installing it.
Once you begin the 123.hp.com/envy4524 installation, the onscreen instructions take over and will guide you complete the process; of connecting your computer to your printer. Once the installation is over, you will be able to use the printer. If you run into any issues, anywhere in the process, visit 123.hp.com/envy or please let us know how we can help you via our toll-free number +1-844-510-3770