HP Envy 5530 e-All-in-One Printer Setup- 123.hp.com/envy5530
Introduction for 123.hp.com/envy5530
Meant especially to cater to the home-printing population, the HP Envy 553o e-all-in-one printer is an attractive and affordable multi-functional printer that leaves no stone unturned to provide users with high-quality color documents through 123.hp.com/envy5530. With an inbuilt instant ink program, the device proves economical while even providing auto-duplexing facilities. A compact and Energy Star Certified printer, it does come with fast speeds. Enlargement capacities of a single document range to 400%. Scale the documents down to about 25% for smaller prints. But in the end, affordability, wins as far as home printing is concerned.
Design and features
The Envy 5530 AIO is basically black and silver on the exterior. There is an LCD touch screen panel about 2.65 inches in size. Running on the thermal inkjet technology, the 5530 comes with a recommended monthly volume of about 300 to 400 pages. The input tray on the printer handles about 100 sheets in legal size papers and the output tray accommodates about 30 sheets. Other media accepted by the device are transparencies, envelopes, films, and plain and photo papers. Printing resolutions are up to 1200 x 600 in black and 4800 x 1200 dpi in color.
The 5530 Printer is compact 17.5 x 13.2 x 4.7 inches and weighs just about 12.3 pounds.
Additional commendable features of 123.hp.com/envy5530 are:
- Swing-out paper output support
- Front slot for an SD memory card. Print directly from the SD card without the requirement of a computer
- Scan directly to the card, in addition to a PC or email when the unit connects to the Internet
- Supports a Wi-Fi connection to a home network or a direct Wi-Fi connection with a device
- Two ink cartridges, one with black ink and the other is a tri-color cartridge with cyan, magenta, and yellow
- Register for the optional INSTANT INK program and get billed a monthly fee based on the number of pages. Unused pages roll over. As a result, never face a situation where you’re out of ink.
First-time setup through 123.hp.com/setup and unboxing
- Comes with easy installation and setup procedures even for the first time
- Go through the installation process via the included disc
- Alternatively, add the printer manually through your system settings on the Windows or Mac operating systems
- Set up a free HP account to use the ePrint capabilities when you use disc installation
- Offers support for Apple AirPrint, Google Print, and other wireless print technologies
- The installation procedure does not badger users with incessant messages about joining the Instant Ink program
- Thereafter, perform an alignment at the end of the installation process
Wireless printer setup
- First, set up the wireless on the printer with the help of internal instructions issued by the LCD
- Press the WIRELESS icon to access the steps
- Complete the 123.hp.com/envy5530 setup for the printer by downloading the relevant driver for the 5530 printer machine.
- Go to HP’s website and enter your model number to find the specific driver.
- Finally, click on DOWNLOAD and run the file from the location
Our experts will provide you with detailed instructions for setting up your HP Envy Printer devices. Call them now @ +1-844-510-3770.